Borgen Climbing System
Create climbing combinations beyond the ordinary with our modular Borgen Climbing System.
Borgen is a climbing system designed in cooperation with gymnastic coaches and teachers. With Borgen, creating an attractive climbing frame - or even a whole climbing course - is fast and easy.
Folded together, the system takes up no more space than ordinary wall bars. By combining the different modules you can create a variety of different climbing systems. All modules are available as left and right-hinged versions. They can be used individually or in combination.
- Easy to fold in and out.
- Projects out the same distance as a standard set of Wall Bars.
- Can be combined with other Borgen modules.
- Several modules can also be used when stored against the wall.
- Can easily be combined with various linking equipment and other apparatus.
- Quick and easy to install, even in older gymnasiums.
Below are the various climbing modules that are available for use with the Borgen Climbing System. Height: 2700mm with wheels. Width: 1530mm. Bespoke heights available upon request. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The Borgen Climbing System can also be supplied with a range of accessories and linking apparatus.
- Linking Beam
Made from varnished pine.
- Product Code: 307015 (each)
- Climbing Net
Fastens to the Linking Beam. 2000mm x 2750mm. Standard colour: Blue.
- Product Code: 307016 (each)