Designed and manufactured for clubs and ground staff that regularly assemble and remove football goal posts from shared or public pitches. Easily assembled by two adults, the heavy duty latch mechanism provides a quick method of securing the posts and crossbars, while the lock-on synthetic net hooks make attaching the net effortless.
- Each goal can be assembled in less than 5 minutes by two people.
- Detachable crossbar with quick release latch mechanism means the goal can be assembled without tools.
- Fully Welded corner joints provide Superior strength and added safety.
- Available in two options with flush fitting locking lids or drop in lids (see below for product codes).
- Locking lid version has a special socket with lockable flush fitting aluminium lid, 'Allen' key operated lock with plastic dust cover (Locking lid is not interchangeable).
- Uprights & Crossbars made from 102mm x 112mm reinforced aluminium.
- Polyester powder coated white.
Product Code: FBL-567 / FBL-568