Gym mats, gym flooring and fitness flooring
With extensive experience in the industry, and great focus on product development to find new effective concepts for future training facilities, Unisport will help you to find the right surface based on your needs and conditions.
Functional concepts for your training facility
We offers functional gym mats, gym floors and other flooring concepts for your training facility. Qualitative and ergonomic rubber mats and floors for your gym, weightlifting, crossfit, gymnastics, spinning, running tracks, receptions, offices, cafes, locker rooms etc.
Our rubber mats come in different colours, thicknesses and designs and have a high wear resistance. Simpler installations can be done by you, the arena manager, while more complicated and extensive installations can be done by selected flooring companies or one of our own installation teams.
Important factors to consider when selecting a surface for your training facility
- The surface which is chosen for your training facility will be critical to how it will be used in the future.
- Select a floor that fits in, both aesthetically and functionally.
- Take into account any sound problems against neighbouring tenants.
- Think about safety - the right flooring in the correct position taking into account training, fire, insurance etc.
- Floors in different zones and colours create appealing and functional training areas.
- Choose the floor that lasts in the long run and is adapted to the exercises that will be carried out.
- Select a safe and stable supplier to minimise the risk of making wrong decisions and other issues.
Advice and overall concept
We can help you with everything, from advice and idea to finished installation.
Country Manager UK