We are looking for an HR and Communication Specialist to join our HR team in Vantaa. If you are enthusiastic about our ideology of making people move, have a customer focused mindset and passionate about HR and personnel communication this might be the position for you.
In this role, you will be part of our international HR team (spread in the Nordics and in the UK). You will report to Group Head of HR. You will collaborate and support country HR Managers/Business partners as well as support all employees in various HR matters. Additionally, your responsibilities will include a broad range of office and administrative tasks.
Your key responsibilities include:
- SYMPA and other HR-system adminstration Internal communication and system administration (Yammer, Sharepoint) Participate and support in various development projects and activities
- Office, travel and meeting assistance at Vantaa office
What are we looking for?
- To be successful in this position, you need to have suitable higher education and preferably 1 to 3 years of working experience preferably in the field of HR/Administration/Communication.
- You are a fast learner, have good organizational skills and act as a valuable resource to the HR team.
- You are able to work both independently and in a team.
- You are pro-active, well-organized and have a customer service attitude.
- You need to be able to communicate and write fluently in Finnish and English, Swedish is big plus.
What do we offer?
In this role at Unisport, you will get to work amongst a passionate and inspiring group of professionals and contribute to our vision of building a healthier society. We are the Nordic market leader in sports facilities and, working with us, you get to be a part of a winning team that makes people move.
Apply for the job!
Submit your application by sendingit together with your CV and salary request to email@example.com. The search is open until 10th September 2020 or until we find the right candidate.